Your Questions about Self Storage
It does not matter whether you are moving to a new home or simply looking to create space in your current home, making sufficient use of Bigfoot self storage in Staffordshire can be the best option for you, your family, or even your business. The increasing use of these facilities for personal or business use makes for experienced and knowledgeable employees who will go out of their way to make your storage experience a pleasant one. Now let’s look at some of the most frequently asked questions people ask about self storage.
- Who Uses Self Storage? – More often than not a self storage facility is required during the process of moving home or during extended holidays. However, small or large businesses that need to store old documentation or goods may need to enquire about hiring extra space at a self storage facility. Temporary storage space is also available to anyone simply needing a unit for a short period of time during home refurbishments.
- What Can I Store? – Almost anything can be stored at a self storage facility, with the only exception being produce that can spoil such as foods or some liquids. However, the “yes” list is rather substantial, with the availability to store items such as furniture, fitness equipment, documents, clothing, office supplies, and small automobiles.
- What Security Measures Are Taken? – Only the highest quality security features are used at self storage facilities in Congleton. With an impressive main door that has easy access for large deliveries of belongings, alongside robust unit doors, 24-hour CCTV surveillance and individual key PIN-access. It is good practice to enquire about whether your chosen facility has alarmed unit doors, and if there is potential to use cylinder locks for added security.
- What Are The Rates? – It is incredibly common for self storage facilities to offer a low rate at the beginning of your lease and raise them a few months down the line. This is not the case at self storage facilities in Congleton, as customers can benefit from having no long term lease commitment, and a “price match promise”. If you have found a better price elsewhere, you will happily have it matched.
- What Size Unit Will I Need? – This will obviously be dependant on the amount of items you wish to store. However, the experienced and knowledgeable staff will be able to make estimates from a detailed description of items you wish to store, (exact measurements being the most helpful solution to finding out storage requirements). Packing belongings in boxes may allow them to be stack, which means you may be able to save money by paying for a smaller unit and stacking boxes up high.
If you require any further information regarding the use of self storage facilities here at Bigfoot, do not hesitate to contact us.